I need the name for the thing that is added to check that the system is performing properly. I know who to ask. Stub.
The process triggered by our brain when a hypothesis is being tested and the outcome is unexpected.
If surprise triggers joy, the human system is functioning properly.
If not, perform system maintenance on the human.
Intention is what we call the output of the decision process.
There are two possible outputs:
The process succeeds and the intended result is achieved.
The process failed and an unexpected result is returned.
How do we know when an unexpected result is returned?
We feel the emotion of surprise.
intend – Wiktionary
Dec 19 2022 Log:
Course of action that a person intends. – That seems recursive… What does intend mean?
I wondered what WikiPedia was built on.
Then I realized that a better question is, should I be building a system without checking if one exists? No. Do I understand WikiPedia well enough to choose if it can be used for my system? No.
Wikipedia – Wikipedia Cite note, the idiom for that is “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Meaning, if it isn’t broken, don’t change it because you could make things worse. If you think it is broken – communicate that.
Documentation – list of systems
- Communication systems
- Cat care system
- Cat medication system
- Cat feeding system
- metal or ceramic reusable bowls or sustainable one time use compostable plates
- plastic can lead to chin acne
- Device charging system
- Frequently used locations get extra chargers
- label chargers so they don’t get removed
- include system reference on the label? Or wait to see if labels fail? Prevention vs Cure – Prevention, answer is yes to include
- Mobile charging options
- stored in transport
- Charging schedules
- factors – solar generation, time of use cost
- Pain prevention (self-care) system
- Pain is behavior of parts of the body
- behavior is communication
- unmet needs are being communicated
- next step is to understand and meet the need
When making choices:
- Have I made this choice before?
- Yes – Is there a system telling me what to do?
- Yes – Do I remember it?
- Yes – Do it
- No – Log that the system needs improvement
- System logging system
- Document the system failure
- Memory is unreliable – repeat externally (spoken, sung, signed) until documentation is complete
- Is this update urgent?
- Yes – log to Habitica (process exists to handle from there)
- No – write it down as quickly as possible and return to prior process – this is leaving a breadcrumb to improve the system
- Documentation ideal is to WordPress (to Habitica Tasks – link in )
Yes: do I remember the system? Yes? Do the system. No? Document need to refine system.
Observations – grimy sensation on skin or body
Hypothesis – this is a quiet ask for attention or care
Experiment – take a bath or shower
- Step 1 – notice the body asking
- Step 2 – check the schedule or with someone who knows it
- Step 3 – decide which task is more important & urgent #IaU