The best that I know is to be present, choose a method.
Pain tells me to refocus. Back to Habitica to see what is next.
Habitica dailies – refine down to only the ones required to be human (fully present)
find place for optional items, maybe habitica
I use google calendar – new task
Laptop: charged or plugged in
Location: where I am comfortable
Transition check completed
Intention is what we call the output of the decision process.
There are two possible outputs:
The process succeeds and the intended result is achieved.
The process failed and an unexpected result is returned.
How do we know when an unexpected result is returned?
We feel the emotion of surprise.
intend – Wiktionary
Dec 19 2022 Log:
Course of action that a person intends. – That seems recursive… What does intend mean?
Sufficient; all that is required, needed, or appropriate.
enough – Wiktionary
Dec 18 2022 log: Cool, WikiPedia has a dictionary.
How can you tell what is enough?
I need to use an example to find the next question.
Air (oxygen to the brain) is the highest need.
Documentation – list of systems
- Communication systems
- Cat care system
- Cat medication system
- Cat feeding system
- metal or ceramic reusable bowls or sustainable one time use compostable plates
- plastic can lead to chin acne
- Device charging system
- Frequently used locations get extra chargers
- label chargers so they don’t get removed
- include system reference on the label? Or wait to see if labels fail? Prevention vs Cure – Prevention, answer is yes to include
- Mobile charging options
- stored in transport
- Charging schedules
- factors – solar generation, time of use cost
- Pain prevention (self-care) system
- Pain is behavior of parts of the body
- behavior is communication
- unmet needs are being communicated
- next step is to understand and meet the need
When making choices:
- Have I made this choice before?
- Yes – Is there a system telling me what to do?
- Yes – Do I remember it?
- Yes – Do it
- No – Log that the system needs improvement
- System logging system
- Document the system failure
- Memory is unreliable – repeat externally (spoken, sung, signed) until documentation is complete
- Is this update urgent?
- Yes – log to Habitica (process exists to handle from there)
- No – write it down as quickly as possible and return to prior process – this is leaving a breadcrumb to improve the system
- Documentation ideal is to WordPress (to Habitica Tasks – link in )
Yes: do I remember the system? Yes? Do the system. No? Document need to refine system.